
Finally, I'm on the official road to becoming Mrs. Clowney. The beginning of the wedding planning process has already proved a bit stressful. All of these years I have had this ideal wedding pictured in my head. Now that the time is here, a part of me really wishes I could just have a small ceremony on some tropical island. However, so many folks have waited to see the day when "Little Ms. Phyllis", walks down the aisle. I'm so torn. I don't want this to be a huge wedding with the number of invites, however, deciding who to "leave out" is crazy. Plus, when I try excluding folks my parents think otherwise. I know they are paying the bulk, but still - I really just want to become the wife of my amazing fiance. The event is nice, but I want the after more than the event. It's funny how that is an indicator for me of how far God has brought me through this whole process of accepting love and giving love.
No comments:
Post a Comment